Meetings & Events at The Lodge & Club
Since its opening in 1989, The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach has sparkled as one of Florida’s most elegant oceanfront resorts. Located directly on the Atlantic Ocean, midway between Jacksonville and St. Augustine, this sophisticated Mediterranean styled resort has been the meeting site of choice for many of the top Fortune 100 companies. It is a proud recipient of the distinguished “Gold List Award” presented by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top resorts in North America.
The resort’s distinctive character is echoed throughout its ten seaside acres. A beachside fountain courtyard, wrought iron lampposts, classic archways, Spanish tile roof, ornamental turrets, awnings, trellises and balconies all combine to create the illusion of a seaside European village.
A recipient of the Planner’s Choice Award and the Elite Meetings Award, The Lodge & Club has demonstrated continued success in hosting meetings. Small to mid-sized groups are well-cared for with more than 13,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. The seven versatile rooms, most featuring dramatic views of ocean and beach, can accommodate 10-150 people in a variety of configurations. Each room features flex back chairs for the ultimate in attendee comfort. Additionally, an audio visual support team is always present to meet the needs of today’s most sophisticated presentations.
The Lodge & Club - Property Overview:
- Miles of beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches to explore
- Two heated swimming pools including an oceanfront adults-only pool and a lap pool
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Oceanfront fine and casual dining
- 66 designer rooms and suites overlooking beach and ocean
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi offered property-wide
- Access to two 18-hole picturesque golf courses with a dazzling array of water hazards, bunkers, undulating fairways and elevated Bermuda greens (located at our sister property, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, 1.5 miles North)
- Access to 15 Har-Tru HydroCourt tennis courts, of which eight are lighted for night play (located at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club)
- Access to award-winning Spa, the region’s largest, featuring ultra-modern facilities and 100 beauty and pampering services