Our Professional Tennis Staff
Meet our Team on the Court
From NCAA play, to the Australian Open, to the round 16 at Wimbledon our seasoned tennis staff have the experience and insight to help you improve your technique, followthrough, and overall game. If you’re just starting out, you’re in great hands with our friendly, welcoming staff.
Tomãs Gonzalez - Director of Tennis
It is with great pleasure we introduce Mr. Tomãs Gonzalez as our Director of Tennis at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. Tomãs is charismatic, dedicated, and provides unparalleled customer service. He is known for developing innovative and exciting programs and events for players of all levels and abilities. Most recently Tomas served as Director of Tennis at the 4,000 member Kingsmill Resort in Virginia. In addition to directing all aspects of the operations of a 15-court facility, he provided guests and members an opportunity to sharpen their game through private lessons, clinics, academies, tournament play, and events.
Before joining Kingsmill Resort, Tomãs worked for the Philadelphia Country Club and the Country Club of Virginia where he developed junior and high-performance programs as well as ladies league teams.
Tomas won the #3 ranking in Chile’s Junior International Tennis Federation. He played collegiate tennis at Southern Illinois University where he earned a master’s degree in human resources development. After graduation, he was the men's and women’s assistant tennis coach, leading the team to the Missouri Valley Conference Title.
Tomas was the hitting coach of numerous top players including Fernando Gonzalez, #4 on the ATP Tour and Julia Cohen, #97 in the WTA. He enjoys competing in national and international Men’s Pro Open Tournaments.
Tomãs, certified by the Professional Tennis Registry, United States Professional Tennis Association, Professional Platform Tennis Association, and by Pat Etcheberry as a High-Performance Tennis Fitness Trainer, brings much skill and talent to Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. He is a published writer in Tennis Pro magazine. He and his wife Rosario look forward to raising their three children in our community.
Narelle Paull - Head of Adult Tennis
- Australian Open Competitor (Junior Girls 18 & under)
- Three-time All-American, University of North Florida
- University of Louisiana at Lagayette
- Jacksonville Open Singles Champion
- Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, since 1999
- U.S. Professional Tennis Association
- Northeast Florida Professional Tennis Association
- First Coast Tennis Foundation - Female Pro of the Year
- Hometown: Geelong, Australia
Taylor Albrecht - Head Tennis Professional
- Member, Northeast Florida Professional Tennis Association
- University of North Florida #1 Singles/Doubles
- Top 100 NCAA Division I Singles Player
- Tennis Professional: Eintracht Dortmund Tennis Club, Germany
- ATP Gator Bowl International Singles Champion
David Berry - Head Tennis Professional
- Nationally Ranked Top-20 Junior
- Florida State High School Doubles Champion
- University of Richmond, 4-year varsity tennis
- USPTR/NFPTA Certified Instructor
- 10+ years coaching experience
Raines Green - Head Tennis Professional
- NFPTA/USTA Certified Pro
- Varsity Tennis: Oglethorpe University (Atlanta, GA)
- Assistant Pro, Marsh Landing Country Club
- Assistant Head Pro, EFW Sports
- Ponte Vedra Beach High School
William Hospon - Head Tennis Professional
- Certified, US Professional Tennis Association
- Member, Northeast Florida Pro Association
- #1 Singles/Doubles Tyler College, TX
- Head Pro, Polo Golf & Country Club, GA
- Head Pro, Vestavia Country Club, AL