Reopening Fact Sheet
Ocean Course Grand Reopening Weekend September 18 - 20, 2020
Tee time reservations for the opening weekend will be available beginning Friday, September 11 at 7 a.m.. Tee times may be made by calling 904.285.5200 or in person at the Golf Pro Shop. Tee times on pvicmember.com, by email or the Club Member App will not be available at this time.
Tee times, exclusively for annual golf members, will be available from 7:30 a.m. - 2:50 p.m. during the reopening weekend. Course play for all members will be available beginning at 3 p.m. each day. We look forward to welcoming member's guests beginning on Wednesday, September 23.
Ocean Open Tournament Information
- Annual golf members may opt in to the new Ocean Open a series of three one-day tournaments taking place on September 18,19, 20. The tournament is complimentary.
- Tee times off #1 Ocean available 7:30 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- Format: 2 best ball foursomes, 180 maximum players.
- One tee time booking per member per day, with names of foursome being required 48 hours in advance.
- Field will be paid out in Golf Pro Shop credit.
- Closest to the pin (daily) - All Par 3’s $100 Gift Cards.
- Longest drive front 9 & back 9 (daily) - Men’s #7, #14 - Women #6, #12 - $100 Gift Cards.
- Grand Prize (weekend) - One team, with the lowest 18-hole score over the course of the weekend, wins a two night stay in the new Ocean House or Peyton House for each team member (European Plan, based on availability).
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours ahead or cart fees will be charged.
- The new practice facility will be open daily beginning Friday, September 18 from 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Following the reopening weekend, tee times may be made in person, by phone, or on the Club Member App seven days in advance. After Thursday, October 1 all tee times may be booked two weeks in advance.
- Golf carts will be mandatory on the Ocean Course before 3 p.m.. Two players per cart are encouraged.
- Carts will be restricted to the cart paths for the immediate future to allow the new course turf to become established. To assist our members with disabilities, some access off the cart paths will be allowed.
- Tee times will be available beginning at 7:30 a.m. daily from the #1 tee on both Ocean Course & Lagoon Course, seven days a week.
- The Ocean Course will have tee times every 10 minutes and allow walking after 3 p.m..
- The Lagoon Course will continue at 10 minutes tee time intervals and allow walking for all starting times.
- Due to Covid-19, shotgun starts are not permitted.
- The new practice facility will be open daily from 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Annual golf members will receive complimentary range balls.
- Social members may utilize the practice facility for a $20 daily fee.
- The north end of the practice facility and short game area are reserved for golf instruction by Ponte Vedra Inn & Club teaching professionals.
The Golf Pro Shop staff appreciates everyone’s loyalty and support and looks forward to sharing the new course and practice facility with you. Please contact any of our team members at 904.285.5200 with questions you may have.