In 1928, the Ponte Vedra Club, a playground for the well-heeled was founded in the seaside community of Ponte Vedra Beach. As we welcome 2018, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club will celebrate in grande fashion as we kick off a year of events commemorating our 90th Anniversary.
2018 will feature:
- 1970's Studio "28" Disco – Saturday, June 30
Our 90th Anniversary Celebration continues with a tribute to the 70’s at “Studio 28”. Just as the beautiful and famous patrons of Studio 54 did, dance the night away on Saturday, June 10th. Dig out those bell bottom pants and platform shoes and get ready to sway and twirl to the disco sounds.
1950's Friday Night Sock Hop – Friday, August 31
Come August 31st, the 50’s will be honored with a Sock Hop – poodle skirts, bobby socks, saddle shoes and Pompadours will be the rage on Friday of Labor Day Weekend. Good Golly Miss Molly, Rock Around the Clock, At the Hop and That’ll Be the Day will fill the air as you Swing, Bop and Hand Jive across the dance floor.
Surf Club Deck Dance – Saturday September 1
The legendary photograph of a glamourous dance on the Surf Club Deck will be brought to life on Saturday, September 1st. Dine, drink and dance under the stars as an orchestra plays your favorite music from the 50’s. White jackets for the gentlemen and cocktail dresses for women are suggested.
- 1980's Costume Party – Saturday, October 20
Our 90th Anniversary Celebration concludes on October 20th with 1980’s themed costume party. Favorite movies and musicians will serve as inspiration for the evening. Remember Airplane, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Caddyshack and The Blues Brothers? Madonna, Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Wham, Annie Lennox may also inspire your costumes.
Guest’s will enjoy lavish décor, dinner, dancing, and a cash bar at all events. Decade appropriate attire suggested. Please contact 273-7750 for reservations
- $90 Weekend Rates
(On select dates)
- 1928 Inspired Cocktails
The 90 Year Anniversary
Grand Celebration Package:
- Round trip transportation to the resort by helicopter or private jet
- Luxury car transfers to and from the airport
- Three night stay in Penthouse Suite
- Welcome amenity of diamond and emerald broach for her and diamond and emerald lapel pin for him
- Personally monogrammed luxury robes
- Entire spa exclusively reserved for the couple for a half day where they will receive:
- Diamond and Emerald couple’s treatment
- Twilight pool experience with aphrodisiac foods and drinks served poolside
- Private yoga lesson with reiki
- Private helicopter tour of the area
- Video created about the couple’s love story to be shared with them for the first time on the beach at dusk – blankets, champagne, rose petals included to help set the mood.
- Unlimited Dom Perignon throughout your stay
- Private sunrise breakfast on the beach or luxurious breakfast in bed
- Private dinner at The Chef’s Table at Seahorse Grille
- Private dinner on the famed Island Hole of the Ocean Course
- Private dinner on the Penthouse Suite
- Craft cocktail making classes
- Afternoon oysters and champagne on the beach
To check availability and to reserve your stay, please contact Jessica Cook, Director of leisure sales at (855) 702-2439.
The Diamond Emerald Aruvedya Facial
100 Minutes - $275 plus service charge
A complete mind and body experience from beginning to end. Emerald Crystals, believed to enhance memory and mental clarity, and to allow the amplification of hope and encouragement, will be used with techniques of Tibetan Ayurveda. This treatment focuses on stimulating vital energy points and rebalancing the body. Diamond powder, combined with cutting edge, anti-aging products formulated with precious and effective ingredients will provide a remarkable sensory experience. The luminescent diamond powder and pure native collagen subdues any visible signs of aging and will leave you with unparalleled radiance and illumination.
Available at The Spa at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club
90th Anniversary Event Images
ROARING 20'S GATSBY NEW YEAR'S EVE
To kick off the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club's 90th Anniversary, on December 31, 2017 the Historic Inn was transformed into a 20’s style party to honor the era when it all began. Gatsby style décor, a champagne room, vintage automobiles, and a live band provided the backdrop for the evening. Guests wore oxford bags, spats, Homberg hats, and flapper dresses and danced the Charleston all night long!